What is Anywhere Care?
During this time of uncertainty, PrimaryCare Indy is committed to providing our patients with the medical care needed — even from a distance. Our Telehealth system allows us to connect with patients from the safety of their own homes.
AnywhereCare offers patients with non-emergency symptoms the opportunity to seek care via an online medical visit with a health care provider. Prior to being connected to a provider, you will be asked what you would like to discuss with the provider along with questions pertaining to your medical history.
You can also upload photos related to your condition. You will then be asked to share your health information with your provider. During your video visit, your provider will look, listen, and engage with you to diagnose your health concerns and recommend a course of action.
To begin, simply click the button above and check the option for “Request a Telehealth Appointment” on the form, or call our office today to make an appointment! 317-749-0709
How do I request a telehealth appointment?
All you need to get started is a smartphone and the Anywhere Care App from your App Store. These visits are covered by your insurance just like a regular office visit.
We have appointment times available from Monday through Friday each week. To schedule a new Telehealth appointment, call 317-749-0709 or e-mail us today. If you would like to convert your existing appointment or schedule a Telehealth visit, please call our office as well.
- Download the AnywhereCare app from iSalus for Android:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.isalushealthcare.AnywhereCare&hl=en
- Download link for iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anywherecare/id1189165196?mt=8
What conditions can be treated via telehealth?
You can use an on-demand virtual visit for many common conditions, such as:
- Simple abbreviated screening for COVID-19 concerns, which may refer you to further care options.
- Bronchitis, cold, cough, congestion, fever, flu and other sinus symptoms
- Diarrhea, heartburn, nausea and vomiting
- Cuts, scrapes, sprains, bruises, burns and insect bites
- Hives, pink eye and rash
- Infections, including bladder, yeast or urinary tract infection
- Acne, allergies, asthma, athlete’s foot and back pain
What about payments and/or insurance?